[Dixielandjazz] Political Statements On DJML, NOT!

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 17:58:29 PDT 2007

Bob,

When I first joined this list I had a number of email conversations with Peter  the originator of the list, and he expressed the feeling that the views expressed on the DJML were not unlike those in a bar. What has changed ?

I have read email concerning all kinds of subjects and like everyone else, I have a delete button if I'm not interested in the content, and quite often  I'm
not.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll talk about anything I want, regardless of what you think ! Anybody agree ? You still can delete.

Dave Hanson
Atlanta