[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald is in Hungary! Go Bob and Fulton St. Jazz Ba...

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 14:49:04 PDT 2007

Thanks, Nancy, for letting us know that Bob is away, and hopefully having  an
awesome time.  I was puzzled since when I was an even newer newbie, I  posted
off-topic once and did get an email from Bob telling me not to do  so.  Thus,
I was wondering about his apparent silence as I figured he knew  us better
than to trust us to not descend to playground behavior--well,  playground
behavior once upon a time when I was a kid anyhow.

As for trusting the list to mainly stay on "Higher Ground", I have "High
Hopes" so will stay tuned.
Ginny