[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald is in Hungary! Go Bob and Fulton St. Jazz Band!!

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Thu Mar 22 14:42:46 PDT 2007

Hello everyone out there in DJML land,

Hurray for Bob Ringwald!
He is off having a great time with his Fulton St. Jazz Band in Hungary at
the Bohem Ragtime Festival. Bob is no doubt celebrating and having a blast
with our fellow list mate, Tamás Ittzés.

But if Bob were available to follow these recent posts, he¹d simply remind
everyone of a few things:

1 ­ Use the delete key.

2 ­ Stick to jazz.

3 ­ Take it -- and keep it -- offlist when it strays from jazz.
     (The newbies tend not to know this but eventually learn.)

4 ­ Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you don¹t have to agree.

5 ­ Understand that things get wild on DJML from time to time;
    we¹re human, so we just learn to not ³react to reactions.²
    This, too, shall pass
    (unless we fuel the flames by reacting to reactions).

List mate Bob Romans and the Cell Block 7 gang are also having a blast in
Hungary.

Love and hugs,
Nancy