[Dixielandjazz] Off topic postings

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 11:37:53 PDT 2007

Dear Craig:

I agree with you completely. In the very beginning I replied OFF LIST to
Dustin. His choice was to then post his diatribe on list, quoting a part of
my OFF LIST reply. I asked AGAIN a that he go off list with me. He then
posted another off topic statement on the list. Bottom line? I asked him
twice to go off list and he refused. It is as simple as that.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone