[Dixielandjazz] FYI - Itunes problem

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Mar 20 14:41:25 PDT 2007

Provided you don't delete anything in your application data
folder(or tell itunes to erase data) you should be ok
uninstalling and reinstalling. In the future when you upgrade to
a new version it will ask you if you want itunes as the default
player for music. You might want to download the newest version
7.1.1 which is now available.

Mike