[Dixielandjazz] Plastic Artisis

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 23:59:12 PDT 2007

I thought that Plastic artists was referring to a group of battery
operated Plastic Blow Up Female  Dancing dolls that they sell in
gentlemen's magazines.  I hear they even dance topless in Europe .

cheers,

Tom   who has played in Catalunya ,, and as Jim Kash says it is indeed
a different Country than Madrid or even Barcelona.

A pleasant experience however, but again like Jim said  less money
available than anywhere else I have played in Spain, so we have not
gone back to that part of the country for several years now.   I
managed to sandwich them in between two much more economically generous
festivals and with their blessing to do so is how we did it.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins