[Dixielandjazz] Someone is looking for a "Hoosier Hot Shots" sort of band

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Mar 18 14:20:16 PDT 2007

This was posted on the Novelty Music Group (yahoo) list - I don't
have any other info, so contact Mark Kratzner directly.

Dave Richoux
================================

*From:* Mark Kratzner hollywoodhoosiers at earthlink.net

Can you suggest performers that play Hot Shots type music in the Indiana
area. I am friends with the owner of a 1921 theatre that is being
restored. Some day he would like to have performers in there again. I
have look at sites of Jug bands but I am looking for washboard/slide
whistle bands. I am involved with Main street festival in Vincennes. It
would be great if I could get performers here. Any suggestions or
contacts?

Mark Kratzner
Hall of Hollywood Hoosiers
Vincennes, IN