[Dixielandjazz] Request For Band To Play Hot Jazz Wedding Gig - IN NEW ORLEANS

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 12:48:37 PDT 2007

FOR BAND LEADERS IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA.
GIG AVAILABLE NOV 3, 2007 - WEDDING

I received the following email this morning from a gal looking for a "foot
stomping jazz band" that can play at her wedding. Also must be flexible
enough to play as she requests below.

To see what turned her on to my band, surf my website at:
http://www.barbonestreet.com

The entire conversation between the client and me earlier today, is shown
below. Also the "minimum" quote for a six piece band, 3 hours at $2250. Make
your own deal as you see fit. I do not seek a finder fee.

This is what I would call a sure thing for a band in the area.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

ORIGINAL GIG REQUEST MESSAGE