[Dixielandjazz] Scottish pronunciation (for Scotch lovers - the rest of you swine simply delete)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 15:06:04 PDT 2007

Bill & All:

I have always found that the more I drink of it the better I speak the
language, :)) especially if me mates are drinkin' it with me in the
same quantities,  after a while we are all speaking the same language
"Greek"  :))  Or at least it sounds like Greek to me :))

Cheers,  now back to work,

Tom  "SLAINTE" WIGGINS