[Dixielandjazz] My vote for a band never memtioned buy plays great.

coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 10:56:04 PDT 2007

The set up on the Uptown Lowdown "grand tour" of the midwest (3 weeks) will be a little different.  Paul won't be with them, unfortunately, so there probably won't be any bass sax.  But they'll have a special addition with Scott Anthony (Golden Gate Rhythm Machine ) on the banjo.  Enjoy!

Karen
Pacifica, CA
From: Steven Holzer <slholzer at iquest.net>