[Dixielandjazz] Oh Dem Bones

James Butler jbutler6 at twcny.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 11:12:19 PST 2007

What a bunch of B.S.! Let me see if I understand this. We should all
have a centered sound like every classical "serious" trombonist. Hell
then we could all be cloned! I am a very ardent admirer of Herb Bruce
but come on he isn't the end all you know. I would rather listen to
trombone or any other instrumentalist for that matter with their own
sound and creative ideas and with great rhythm and time. Most people who
get on a soapbox like this talk a good line but usually can't play it!

Jim Butler a suckass trombone player