[Dixielandjazz] "Coronet" ? Yikes!!!

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 8 07:33:23 PST 2007

You're absolutely right Jim. That's why I added the 'conical vs.
cylindrical' comment..
Tried to quote a dictionary to be more official. The essential
difference between
the 2 words are covered there tho'. Wear one and play the other. I've seen
this error so often that I get picky about it especially when a musician,
fan or news source makes the error.