[Dixielandjazz] "Coronet" ? Yikes!!!

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 23:22:52 PST 2007

Ya'll forgot the most important definitions of a cornet yet:

  Cornet: an instrument played by a person who has not yet earned enough
money to buy a Trumpet :))
  Cornet: an instrument played by wannabe Trumpet players who are not
strong enough to handle the additional weight of the Trumpet.
 Cornet: an instrument played by fat Trumpet players while on a diet.
  Cornet: an instrument played by a Trumpet player who did not have
enough money to get his Trumpet out of the Pawn shop for the gig.
  Cornet player: a guy who dreams of one day of being heavily tattooed
and playing in a a Heavy Metal Band !

 and ya'll thought this was gonna be another damned Banjo joke Huh ? :))

 Cheers,

 Tom