[Dixielandjazz] Packed my bags, Got my reservation ...

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Wed Mar 7 08:42:15 PST 2007

Shalom Jazz fans,

Hey, I am so happy to report that I will be able to come to the Bohem Jazz
Festival in Hungary, and to meet up with Bob Romans and CB7, Bob Ringwald,
Judy Eames, and other listmates. I can only come from Friday morning to
Sunday evening, but it will be long enough to enjoy the festival and to put
faces with names from this great list -- including festival organizer Tamas
Ittzes.

This will be great. See you there, as many as possible.

Elazar
Dr. Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Trumpet Ensemble
Jerusalem, Israel