[Dixielandjazz] Archie Semple (was Music Requests)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:08:16 PST 2007

As I have heard the story, Semple had too much to drink during the
interval (that's what the Brits call intermissions) and could not make
a sound upon getting back on stage!  That was supposedly the end of
thais brilliant clarinet player.
Recently, Lake records have reissued his colablrations with Welsh.
Cheers