[Dixielandjazz] El Dorado Jazz Band (was Hal Smith)

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 20:05:18 PST 2007

Just  knowing he'll be part of Hal's EDJB sets next
year, makes me a definite  attendee!,

Wish I could but next weekend is also my valley's  yearly Jazz Fest. I moved
to Palm Desert last summer and I await all my friends  coming to me for a
change. The Palm Springs Fest. will have some of the  best bands in So. CA.

BTW, if anyone attending, could use a brand new, still  in plastic, music
stand, I have one to give. It was my brothers who died last  summer and I kept it
but I have no use for it and wish to give it to some  who could use it or a
child, school, etc. I'll have it with me at the  festival on Friday or Saturday.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

http://www.aol.com.