[Dixielandjazz] El Dorado Jazz Band (was Hal Smith)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 2 16:02:28 PST 2007

> Golly!  I'm gonna wait to see if someone else can answer this one.  But in the
meantime, I'll say LA-area, mid-1960s, Papa Ray Ronnei, Al Crowne, Mike Fay,
Danny Ruedger, John Kier, Mike Baird, Bob Raggio, Epitaph Records...<

Dear Mike,
Only that one record though, so far as I can find.
Do you have it?
The El Dorado Jazz Band
Ray Ronnei, t; Al Crowne, tb; Mike Baird, cl; Dan Ruedger, bj; Mike Fay, sb;
John Kier, tu. [No mention of Bob Raggio in my fils note.]
Los Angeles, 1963-64
    Bucket's Got A Hole In It       Epitaph LP4
    Early hours
    Straight Alky Blues
    Someday Sweetheart
    Snag It