[Dixielandjazz] Music Requests

Jeffmatthews111 at aol.com Jeffmatthews111 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 12:41:28 PST 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to get some 'dots' or BIAB files for a gig on  Sunday.  Would you
 be able to help out please?  Here are the  pieces

1/ Go Ghana

2/ African Queen

3/ Kidney Stew Blues

4/ On the Road Again

The first two were played by the Sandy Brown band.

Does anyone on the list have information about Archie  Semple. He played
clarinet with The Alex Welsh Band. I have done some  research and have recordings
but there are few details of this distinctive  player.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Best wishes.

Jeff Matthews