[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Musical Instruments as Carry-on Luggage

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 10:16:42 PST 2007

Musical Instruments as Carry-on LuggageThe Union is trying to negotiate an agreement with the airlines, as the earlier agreement fell through the cracks after 911 and the NTSB being taken over by Homeland Security. We all travel and our instruments are too valuable to be checked as luggage. Whether a Union member or not, voice your opinion concerning this important problem, and lets hope for a change in the current airline restrictions.

Dave Hanson
Vice President
Atlanta Federation of Musicians
Local 148-462