[Dixielandjazz] International Bohem Ragtime & Jazz Festival

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Thu Mar 1 13:15:48 PST 2007

Shalom Judy and anyone else from DJML who will be at the Bohemian Jazz
festival,

I am trying to work it out so I can attend the festival as well. It is not
so far from Israel, and my schedule looks clear for that weekend. I just
have a few details to figure out. If I do make it, it will only be for
Friday and Saturday nights. I'll have to fly back home Sunday evening.

Anyway, I would very much like to meet anyone from DJML who will be at the
festival. Keep in touch, please.

Elazar
Dr. Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Trumpet Ensemble