[Dixielandjazz] Armstrong, Kaye and ? Child in Five Pennies

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sat Jun 30 20:21:03 PDT 2007

More on Susan Gordon:

She was the daughter of Bert I. Gordon, who was the director of such notable
low-budget sci fi films as "The Amazing Colossal Man" and "Attack of the
Puppet People."  Fans of Mystery Science Theater know him quite well.

According to imdb.com, Susan Gordon made several TV shows in the '50s and
'60s, but has not appeared on TV since making four episodes of "My Three
Sons."  She appeared on Broadway in 2002 in "A Magic Place in a New Time."

Apparently she also attended a Twilight Zone convention last year.

Hal Vickery