[Dixielandjazz] Jazz - the word - Tim Gracyk followup

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 30 20:13:40 PDT 2007

It's been probably close to 5 years since I last visited Tim Gracyk's
website, and back then I knew he had some excerpts of that book on his
website.

Just went there to look tonight, and noticed he has a new domain and a
smaller website than I last remembered.   http://www.gracyk.com/  Excerpts
are not there anymore that I can find of the book you mentioned below.  I
can find the companion book but not the original volume.

Fortunately, http://web.archive.org/ has his old site still archived, and
the book excerpts are in that archive.  I knew about the book as early as
1998 discussing with Tim when he thought his book would get published.
I purchased the book I had been waiting to see in print back in 2002.  It
covers a good cross section of my 78RPM record collection.  If you wish to
read some of the excerpts of that book, it can be found at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021005064021/http://www.garlic.com/~tgracyk/

Lots of good reading on that site, but Cal Stewart article is not included.

--
Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
Webpage: http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch/