[Dixielandjazz] gospel tunes

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 18:32:36 PDT 2007

I like your marketing wrinkle of saying you specialize in Church  Music!
Like the historical notes you've added on your tunes at the web  site also.  I
didn't catch any with vocals in your listening samples.   Any particular idea
behind not including vocals?  Thanks!
Ginny

In a message dated 6/24/2007 6:26:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,