[Dixielandjazz] Silly request : driver wanted . . .

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 18:06:07 PDT 2007

Hey Bill:

Set it up, I'll bring my ten lads downunder, and you can driver us around in one of those $100,000.00 air conditioned Motor Homes, Hell I'll even buy the Beer, as well as pay for the petrol, they also have sleeping berths so we can save on hotels and not have to sleep in Jazz Society members living rooms.   Put another shrimp on the Bar B we're on our way soon as I can get Quantas to sponsor our airfares. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins