[Dixielandjazz] Vince Saunders

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Jun 24 07:48:41 PDT 2007

Don't know if this info has been posted as I am still behind on reading my
DJML posts.

-----

    I just recieved this note from Dottie Baird, wife of Mike Baird
w/Titanic JB,
formerly w/South Frisco JB, on Fri. June 22.  This is about Vince Saunders,
also
of Titanic & formerly leader of South Frisco.  So far, this is all I've
heard. Thought
you'd want to know, if you hadn't heard already.

By now, I'm sure most have heard, but if not, yesterday, Vince suffered a
heart attach.
He woke up complaining of a stomach ache and by mid morning felt really
sick. Mary
drove him to their Doctor and Vince had the heart attack in the Doctor's
office.
They found two blocked arteries. They've stinted one and will stint the
other today.
He'll be recuperating for a few days at Saddleback Hospital. (under the
watchful
eye of Anne Raggio, no doubt)
As for tomorrow, John Reynolds will fill the chair and brother Ralf will be
on washboard.
 D4th

-----

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --