[Dixielandjazz] Carolina Chocolate Drops on Prairie Home Companionthis week (6/23/07)

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jun 23 21:26:54 PDT 2007

If you go to the Prairie Home Companion website now you will have to
wait until next week when they post the archive. Your local PBS/NPR
station may or may not do rebroadcasts of the show - www.kqed.org
usually does an on-line and air rebroadcast at 11AM PDT on the Sunday
directly after a "live" broadcast on Saturday.

for K.C. Clarinet -
http://www.sankofastrings.com/ccd/home.html  has a lot of info on
that site about the members of the group and their musical training.

I do not think they are being satirical or posing in any way with
this music - they really like performing it authentically, but not
with some "stick-up-their-backside" folk-music academic attitude.

Dave Richoux