[Dixielandjazz] The Original Dixieland Stompers

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:52:15 PDT 2007

Hello Listmates,
Perhaps someone on the list could help.
I have a commercial cassette by the abovecaptioned band (LaserLight 79
505), containing the following: The Saints, Buddy Bolden Blues, C.C.
Rider (sic), Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho, Go, Tell It on the
Mountains, My bonnie Is over the Ocean, Lizzy's Rag, Over in the
Glyryland, Eh! La Bas, Back Roses Blues, Down by the Riverside, Play
It to Me, Snappy, Remember, Raggie Time, Nobody Knows the Trouble I've
Seen, Go Down moses, Buggle Call Blues and Drum Fire, all
instrumental, very well played.   No other information is given.  To
my ears, they sound like a Geman band, but I cannot be sure.

Cheers