[Dixielandjazz] Cedar Basin Jazz Festival June 22-24,2007

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 13:11:44 PDT 2007

We are attending. My Mom and I. I just arrived last night in Minn. to  visit
my family who all live in this area, from my house in Palm  Springs. What a
fun drive that was. My sister flew into Las Vegas and I picked  her up there. We
stopped two days in the MT Rushmore area. My Mom happened to  see the
advertising for the Festival in the West Coast Rag so we decided,  especially since
our good friends the Natural Gas was going to be there, to  attend.

On July 1st I'll be flying to visit my good fried  Larry Wright in Virginia
and will finally get to met our friend Audrey from this  list at a gig Larry
will be playing on that Tuesday. What  fun.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

JazzMnJoe at aol.com wrote:
> Greetings from the Heartland of  Iowa........With sunny skies and
temperatures
> in the eighties,we  invite you to come get your turkey legs,burgers and
> brats,funnel  cakes and beer and best of all FREE TRADITIONAL JAZZ......
Yes I said
> Free.....No coolers allowed.the vendors sponsor this  event.........Five
bands
> will be there to provide some of the best in  Jazz in the
Midwest.........Phil
> Crumley's Natural Gas will blow you  away and how about those red striped
> shirts..........From California  to Minnesota and the Barbary Coast
Band,then from
> Denver,Co catch the  Claim Jumpers.the Party Gras Swinging Jazz Band from
Des