[Dixielandjazz] More about Turk recordings--need help!

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:59:39 PDT 2007

Just to note:  It's not me using the bootleg...it's a friend's copy.  I've
ordered it already.

The problem with the copy my friend has, is the same as what you wrote,
Betty!  ;)  The title of the disc is, properly, Sentimental Journeys, The
Best of Turk Murphy's San Francisco Jazz Band.
Those two words are what caused me to not find this album online.  On the
Webster Records site, f'rinstance, the title only shows "Sentimental
Journeys"...so I didn't look at that particular disc.  Until it was pointed
out to me here a couple days ago.

Oh, but for a couple of words.....

But, thanks, Betty, for your help!!

steve