[Dixielandjazz] Stars and Stripes Forever

budtuba at aol.com budtuba at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 06:15:51 PDT 2007

The other day our local NPR station played a great version of Stars and Stripes Forever by Sharkey Bonano and the Kings of Dixieland.  Anybody got the record and could fill in the details...when recored, who's in the band, what record label..etc?

Would make a great number for those summertime gazebo concerts.

Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band
Trad Jazz since 1958...we ain't just whistling dixie!