[Dixielandjazz] What's a Musician worth?

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 15:54:00 PDT 2007

Larry,

  When I have a bad experience at a restaurant/hotel, I seek out the various on-line sites that allow users to post reviews and I sock it to them. ( Using your business name is obviously not prudent. )  Does it accomplish anything?  I don't know but it makes me feel better.

  Do you know if the hotel was quoting a package price to the "doctors" including tips?  It might explain why the tip numbers were so bad.  But it doesn't explain why the manager was a jerk.

  Kay in Gilroy

"Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis" <larrys.bands at charter.net> wrote:
  I know that there are some pretty big differences in musician's pay depending on the market area but this really sucks.