[Dixielandjazz] the Mics thread makes an even better point.

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:05:12 PDT 2007

Looking back at the past in the BG/mics/Carnegie thread, and reading the
latest salvo in the "discussion", brings up a way of helping avoid "you
said/no I didn't"

EDIT YOUR DAMNED POSTS!  When you reply, don't just click "REPLY" write your
3 words and send.  Edit the crap that isn't really important.  If you edit
the old stuff, it makes what YOU say stick out all the better.

It's called nettiquette.  It's also common sense.  I really don't care if a
post has an accurate subject line as much as I hate scrolling through pages
and pages of unedited posts full of old messages.  especially when some
loser quotes the whole digest.

C'mon folks.  It just ain't that hard.  Think about the times an MC makes a
long-winded intro of your band, and you just want to play.   I just want to
read.  And learn.

steve "my all-time pet peeve about email" hoog