[Dixielandjazz] Change of Address & Phone Number for Colin Toomer

Colin Toomer CHToomer at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 15 18:40:51 PDT 2007

To all my good friends,

As from Friday 15th June  I am now in my new Home at :

104 Paramount Parade,
Tikipunga,
Whangarei,
Northland,
New Zealand

[Home phone]   +64 9 4356383

[  Email is still ]   chtoomer at xtra.co.nz

Feel free to call in when in the area - I make a great cuppa tea.

I decided a short while ago that the present home is getting too big for little old me to manage and something a bit smaller would be
more suitable.

My sister June is just round the corner - in fact my house is right behind their home even though we have different street addresses !

Mum being in Kamo Home, will be a little closer too.

New house is slightly smaller and will be easier to manage, as its a low maintenance type.

Colin