[Dixielandjazz] "Was I Drunk" (was no subject)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 15 15:18:15 PDT 2007

> ............ Was I Drunk I don't even know!

Dear Marek,
English listmate Judy Eames has been singing "Was I Drunk"
(Endor-Farrell) for many years. It is also on an early CD of hers.
Several 'girl' singers here in Australia have had it in their book
since the mid 70s.
It is also on a Turk Murphy LP 'live at Earthquake McGoons' (1966) sung
by Bea Barrett.
The original was recorded by Georgia White for Decca on 4 Sept 1936
with probably own, p; Charlie McCoy, g; John Lindsay, sb. [Not Richard
M Jones, p; as usually listed.]
I have all the above.
Kind regards,
Bill.