[Dixielandjazz] Shade tree chorus band with no routines

Kent Murdick kmurdick at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Thu Jun 14 12:14:34 PDT 2007

Here's our duo (banjo and trombone), Bordello rhythm, with friends.  The
trumpet player had never played with us before.  You can't see the tree
we were under, but it was hot and we needed shade.  BTW, the way you end
songs you have never rehearesed (we don't rhearse) is to watch the angle
of  the trombone player's horn to see if he is going to play a tage
ending.  Intros are easy, someone says 1...2...1234.  That's the intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzp0GyHixN4