[Dixielandjazz] Noo toons

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Thu Jun 14 10:51:02 PDT 2007

Hi Don,
We are only a small jazzband in the Algarve Portugal, but we have enough
tunes to play. Looking down last night's playlist it appears we played.

That's you baby
Midnight Mama
Strut miss Lizzie
Sensation
Barnyard Blues
Mandy, make up your mind
Taint no Sin
Misissippi Mama
Was I drunk
Limehouse blues
Masculine Women and Feminine Men
On revival day
Forty and tight
Flaming Mamie
My Canary's Got Circles Under His Eyes
Potato Head Blues
New Orleans (Hoagy)
Buddy's Habit
Creole Song
Hiawatha
Nagasaki

Does that mean we are doing something right

Ivor