[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet tuning

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Jun 13 20:35:40 PDT 2007

Conn made a full nude and a half nude Tenor Sax.  The full nude was an older
model of Tenor.  The engravings were removed when Conn wanted to sell horns
to schools.  There is an engraving on the bell of a nude woman or a nude
from the waist up.  So they call it a half nude.  Later models didn't have
either.  I don't know if the other saxes had them on the bells.
Larry
St. Louis