[Dixielandjazz] Wedding Site

Dan Levinson SonsofRosy at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 12:33:48 PDT 2007

Dear DJML Members,

Dan Levinson here.  Those of you who read the mail posted to this list know
that Molly Ryan and I are engaged. Thanks to the miracle of the internet,
you all knew even before her family did.  We are currently looking for a
scenic location for the big event, somewhere in California - preferably
between San Francisco and Los Angeles - overlooking the ocean or ON the
ocean, perhaps even on a boat.  Since we consider you all our extended
"family," I thought I'd see if any of you had a recommendation, or knew
someone with a backyard or a boat that could accommodate about 80 people.
We are looking at next May.  We do have a budget, but not a large one.

You may post your responses to the list if you like, but I'd much prefer if
you would respond to me off-list at danlevinson at aol.com.

Thanks very much - we look forward to hearing from you.

Dan