[Dixielandjazz] Ridiculous Newspaper Article

Marty Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 11:37:12 PDT 2007

List mates:

  Although Jill Harper's reply to the editor was superb IMO, I am a little surprised at the apparent "upset" the subject article has caused. IMO the article stands self-condemned, and no one is likely to pay it much attention.
  Marty Nichols
  Trombonist
  http://myspace.com/freemarty

  Original message: "Message: 1