[Dixielandjazz] Rehearsing

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 23:26:33 PDT 2007

Well us Pro Bands have a fond name for bands like yours  and the second half is  Holes !

Thank you for your marvelous contributions to our industry and live music in general, there will be a special place in Hell for your band one day where you will be forced to sit and listen to unauthorized recordings of your shitty music 24/7 until you beg and pray for Dr. Kavorkian :))

Please post a list of your gigs so those of us who do make a living in spite of jerks like you can show up with rotten tomatoes and cabbages and eggs and other assorted veggies to show our deepest appreciation for your fine contributions to musical society. :))

we will swell your chest with PRIDE.
Rev.; Tom Bob