[Dixielandjazz] Old dances

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Mon Jun 11 18:00:03 PDT 2007

Hi all,

"Black Magic" a pictorial history of the Afro American in the performing
arts, will be of interest to folks interested in almost any aspect of early
Afro American contribution to USA culture.

The book was published by Da Capo Press and its ISBN number is
0-306-80406-9. My copy is a paper back and should not be too costly. By the
way the authors are Langston Hughes and Milton Meltzer.

Good hunting,
Glen.

To make the reference directly applicable to DJML, "I'm Goin' Hunting".