[Dixielandjazz] Rehearsing

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Mon Jun 11 16:14:25 PDT 2007

How do you get better as a unit if you don't practice?

How can you work out intros and endings if you don't practice as
a band?

How do get to the point of being professional if you don't rehearse?

Hobby Band or not, if you want to get better you gotta rehearse.
Otherwise you'll never be able to raise the bar on your
performances. Of course, there's always bands and people who are
the exception but most bands and musician I know practice
privately and rehearse as a unit to improve.

Mike