[Dixielandjazz] Nellie Lutcher dies; Fionna Duncan

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 11 06:45:58 PDT 2007

     The band may have been the Scottish Jazz Advocates.  I got three
of their LPs a while ago and Fionna Duncan was their singer, and
right then she became one of my favorite jazz-singers.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**      "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.  That will
**       teach you to keep your mouth shut."  --  Ernest Hemingway