[Dixielandjazz] Frank Melrose, pianist

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 8 20:14:36 PDT 2007

> If you can remember the subject heading, or date or who the original
> poster was, you can look it up in the list archives. Go to this
> address:
> http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/

Dear Mike,
Thank you for that lead.
I had thought it may have been quicker to ask listmates, as I couldn't
recall the subject, date or poster.
However, at your suggestion, I have just accessed the archive and went
back to November 2005, using my 'Find' facility.
Apart from a Mike Meddings' entry, there was nothing else for 'Melrose'.
Oh well.
My interest was that someone had queried the blanket personnel given on
the Delmark CD insert, suggested that several sessions were involved
and (I seem to recall) gave alternate identification for the personnel
for each.
I will now go back and do a subject-search for Pete Daily.
Kind regards,
Bill.