[Dixielandjazz] FW:  Musicians talking during solos

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 11:32:00 PDT 2007

Hi Jim and all:

Apologies, I missed the original post by you jim and therefore made my comment out of context,  I have ben very busy recently and deleting a lot of messages because I did not have time to get into the threads, sorry I missed yours and misunderstood the topic a bit.

I would agree with your observation, in that situation,  I also only saw the video briefly and was busy and not paying close attention to it at the time.  I will try to find the time to go back and revisit it.   My primary visit was just to see and hear Jonathan and John Cocuzzi, because I missed the opportunity to get their show at the Jubilee.

I assumed  terrible of me that it was a disgruntled  Mouldy Fig audience member grumbling again, so once again my apologies all around even to the Mouldy Figs :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins