[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street performances

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 11:06:19 PDT 2007

To those in the Philadelphia area here are some OKOM places to go. Public
welcome, swing dancers will show up at some also. ALL OUTDOORS.

Several upcoming PUBLIC Barbone Street Jazz Band performances to see, in
addition to our private events, parties, weddings, etc., are:

August 1 - Wed eve 7-9 PM Anson Nixon Park Kennett Square PA.

August 5 - Sun eve 7-9 PM Hershey's Mill, West Chester PA (Armstrong theme)

August 7 - Tue eve 8-10 PM The Park in Prospect Park PA (many swing dancers)

August 15 - Wed NOON-1:30 PM - Commerce Square, 20th & Market, Philadelphia

August 15 - Wed eve - 7-8 PM Quaker Hill, West Chester PA

August 19 - Sun eve 7-9 PM, Tamenend Park, Southampton PA

August 20 - Mon eve 7-8 PM Springfield Residence, Wyndmoor PA

August 22 - Wed eve 7:30 - 9 PM Perkins Art Center,  Moorestown NJ

August 27 - Mon eve 7-9 PM Riddle Village, Media PA (indoors if rain)

August 29 - Wed eve 7-8 PM TRIO AMERICAN SONGBOOK etc. Foulk Manor South
            Wilmington DE.

CALL ME FOR DIRECTIONS ETC., if interested 610-998-0431, or email me.

September shaping up nicely also. Will publish those as we get closer but
some good ones are:

September 8th & 9th Noon to 3 PM. Laurels Equestrian Event. Horses/Carriages
Dog Trials/Antique Cars etc., BSJB plus 12 yr. old phenom Jonathan Russell
West Grove PA.

September 15 - Sat Eve 9-12 PM SWING DANCE in Pottstown PA. All ages.

OKOM lives in the Eastern USA, especially with Barbone Street Jazz Band,
Galvanized Jazz Band, Ed Wise N.O. Jazz Band, and many others who are
playing where the audience is. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve Barbone