[Dixielandjazz] Sound Check from Hell

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 07:59:44 PDT 2007

on 7/29/07 6:21 PM, Bill Haesler at bhaesler at bigpond.net.au wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDYhyQfe5A.
>
> Dear Steve,
> All I got was a 'malformed ID' message.
> Searching YouTube <Barbone Street> turned up two unrelated videos.
> But then Macs do funny things at times, particularly if the OS X
> program is 4 years old.
> 8>)
> Kind regards,
> Bill.

Dear Bill:

Strange indeed. I see it on my Mac which is running the last version of OS
9, about 5 years old.

Must be the upside down nature of OZ. <grin>

You might be able to find it by googling:  "UrkneeKovaks + youtube".  He
has all sorts of stuff posted there, being a bit of an eccentric. He posted
ours just before leaving for Rehoboth Beach for the weekend.

He was mightily impressed that I knew who Ernie Kovacs was. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve Barbone