[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver Archeophones

rorel at aol.com rorel at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 06:28:30 PDT 2007

 No disrespect intended at all, as a glance into my library will show all the John RT transfers that happily reside there.

All i am saying is what you, or I, or John RT think of a transfer the primary import is what the individual listener may think, since they are hearing it with their own ears.

ray