[Dixielandjazz] High Sierra Jazz Band In Sacramento

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 28 12:04:15 PDT 2007

Listmates,

Mark your calendars.  On August 12, 2007 the High Sierra Jazz Band of Three
Rivers, California will be the guest band at the Sacramento Traditional Jazz
Society's monthly Jazz Sunday Concert.

STJS Jazz Sunday is at the Dante Club, 2330 Fair Oaks Blvd., Sacramento.
The time is noon - 5:00 PM.

There are always 3-rooms with music all day long.

A donation of $7 for members and $12, non-members will be asked at the door.

The High Sierra Jazz Band is one of the most popular OKOM bands in the
country.  Don't miss this one.

>From the May, 2000 issue of "The American Rag":
"High Sierra Jazz Band is the host band for Jazzaffair and we took this
opportunity
(April 7-9, 2000) to recognize them and present them with our plaque in
honor of
having been selected by our readers as their favorite active traditional
jazz band."

For more information:

www.sacjazz.org

For info on the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee,

www.sacjazz.com

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com