[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Attack - the Sequel

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Jul 25 12:57:33 PDT 2007

Banjos, Clarinets and Trumpets do too wash cloths.

1. place cloths in 5 gallon bucket with detergent du jour.
2. add water.
3. stir with banjo
4. hold Clarinet, or trumpet big end down.
5.  make downward thrusting motions like killing frogs pushing cloths to
bottom and squishing them.
6.  Take flute and drag them out.
7. Drip dry on music stands.

Larry